Sunday, July 15, 2007

Missed one week, sorry!


Sorry for not posting last week, but I was too busy cooking. Back in May, I was doing a lot of work for March of Dimes, and signed up to make "gourmet lunches" for a week for two people. I was cooking those lunches last weekend and therefore didn't get around to posting. Here are the meals I made, sorry I won't post all the recipes this time, but I'll make all this stuff again (these are all some of my favorites), so you'll see these recipes at some point:

  • Tortilla Soup with Chicken
  • Baked Jack Chimichangas
  • Pasta with Gorgonzola Sauce
  • Rigatoni Bolognese
  • Salad with Gorgonzola, Cranberry and Avocado
  • Sausage, Potato and Beer Skillet
  • King Ranch Chicken
  • Pasta Salad with Olives, Tomatoes and White Beans
  • Broccoli sauteed in garlic and olive oil
  • Roasted asparagus
  • Baked potato with cheese
  • Chili-cheese corn on the cob

Anyway, in a few minutes, I'll post my recipes for the coming week.

No comments: